Ventura Sexual Harassment Lawyer
Protect Your Rights - Call (805) 214-6700
Why clients trust our Ventura firm:
- 25+ years of experience backed by a history of success
- Millions of dollars recovered for our clients
- Thousands of cases handled
- Customized solutions for each client's unique needs
If you have been sexually harassed in the workplace, do not wait to take
legal action! Contact our firm today to request your
free case evaluation.
Protecting Your Rights from Start to Finish
If you have been the victim of sexual harassment, it is time to stand up
to the offender and hold him or her accountable for their illegal actions
without fear of retaliation against you. With the help of our Ventura
sexual harassment lawyer at the Osborne Law Firm, you can find the safety
and the guidance you need to secure a successful resolution as soon as
possible. We represent clients across Southern California who have been
subject to sexual harassment in their place of work or learning.
Sexual harassment can include actions such as:
- Inappropriate and unwelcome sexual jokes or comments
- Inappropriate and unwelcome sexual gestures
- Unwanted flirting or propositions including sexual advances
- Inappropriate and unwelcome touching, groping, etc.
- Sexual or obscene messages, emails, notes, letters, or invitations
- Promise of employment benefits in return for sex
- The threat of termination or demotion if sexual favors are refused
- The display of offensive or sexually related pictures or images
Obtain the Effective Counsel You Deserve
If you believe you have been the victim of sexual harassment, and no action
has been taken by a supervisor, HR department, or management, we can help! With
more than 25 years of experience, our
Ventura employment lawyers have handled thousands of cases across Southern California — including
Ventura, Camarillo, and Oxnard — and are not afraid to hold employers
accountable for their actions in and out of the courtroom.
Contact us today at (805) 214-6700 for a
free case consultation.